Life Insurance with Pre-existing Medical Conditions
Did You Know? Individuals seeking life insurance with pre-existing medical conditions can still qualify for affordable coverage.
Our independent agency can help you secure the funds you need to protect your family regardless of your level of health.
As long as you’re between ages 50 and 85 your acceptance is guaranteed, regardless of your health condition.
Life Insurance Options for People with Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
There are specific senior life insurance policies designed to help the elderly and those in poor health.
Final Expense Life Insurance
- Age 50 to 85
- Up to $50,000 in coverage
- Day 1 coverage
- No exam but there are basic health questions and criteria – not everyone will qualify
- Common health conditions that will qualify for final expense insurance include: Crohn’s disease, HIV, arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, and heart attack victims.
Guaranteed Acceptance Life Insurance
- Age 50 – 80
- Up to $30,000 in coverage
- 2-year limited benefit
- No exam or any health questions – you cannot be turned down for health reasons
- Common health conditions that can qualify for Guaranteed acceptance insurance include: cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, dementia, multiple sclerosis, kidney disease, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke victims.
Finding The Best Policy For Your Pre-Existing Condition
Individuals shopping for life insurance with pre-existing medical conditions have an increased need to shop around before making a policy purchase. Those who do will end up with better coverage and lower premium rates.
Insurance carriers compete with each other by catering to different subgroups of people. Therefore the only way to find the carrier who treats your condition most favorably is to shop and compare life insurance companies side by side.
Individuals who fail to shop all of their available options often pay far more than they have to, or worse, completely uninsured.
Benefits of Working with Our Specialized Agency
Our independent agency has helped thousands of individuals in poor health secure the funds they need to protect their families.
We’ve partnered with all the top carriers who provide life insurance for people with pre-existing medical conditions so you can find your best policy quickly.
True to our name, we’re here to make things simple. We help you quote top carriers, compare policies side by side, and enroll in your best option in a matter of minutes.
Our streamlined application process offers a hassle-free way to secure the funds you need.
Our services are free. And there’s no obligation when speaking with an agent.
Explore your options today. Fill out the form on your screen to get started.
Call Now To Get Started
Get a quote from a licensed agent or simply explore your options.
Quotes are free, and there's no obligation.
Request a call from one of our licensed agents.